Workshops, coaching and presentation
What could be better than not only making your own music or dance, but also the things around it: your own T-shirts, stickers, poster or flyer?
The Grafische Werkplaats offers talented, creative young people from The Hague (16-27 years old) without an art or higher vocational education a special trajectory to learn how to design their own products and to print them themselves. You will be taught by a professional maker who will guide you from design to printing. But not only that, there are extra guest lecturers who coach you. We conclude the project with a presentation in the workshop (Dec. 2023).
This project is in collaboration with John Key Gutterwijks and made possible in part by the Municipality of The Hague.
– 5 lessons of 2.5 h. and an extra day to finish everything i.v.m. presentation
– Urban Arts I: from Mon. 23 Oct. 7:00-9:30 p.m.
– Urban Arts I! : from Thurs 9 nov. 7:00-9:30 p.m.
– Free, but not without obligation: you are present at all lessons and work together to make the final presentation a success.
– Location: Graphic Workshop, Prinsegracht 16, The Hague – You can register here for Urban Arts II and here for Urban II.